Ref: use Google Latitude on Samsung Transform, Samsung Transform tutorial
Google Latitude enables customers to share their location with friends and view the location of friends on a map. For example, they could check out who’s close enough to meet for dinner. In order to use this feature, the customer must first be signed into a Google™ account. Once that’s done:
1. Touch the Applications tab > Latitude.
2. Touch Allow & Share to continue.
3. Touch the Menu key and then Add Friends.
4. Touch Select from Contacts to add friends from the Contact list, and touch the names of friends to be added.
5. Choose Add via Email Address to type in the emails of the friends to be added and touch Send > Yes (to send a sharing address).
6. When the user logs into the program, the screen will display the names of friends who are in the vicinity.
Users can make their location visible or invisible by selecting Maps > Latitude > Menu key > Privacy. Choose from these options:
- Detect your Location – automatically enables the user’s location to be detected by other Latitude friends
- Set your Location – manually set a location on the map
- Hide your Location – makes the user’s location invisible to friends, although the user can see their locations
- Turn off Latitude – turns off the feature completely
- samsung latitude
- latitude samsung
- latitude samsung galaxy
- samsung galaxy latitude
- what is samsung latitude