ref: Samsung Droid Charge resetting, hard reset Samsung Droid Charge
When your Droid Charge comes across a serious problem and seems frozen, a quick and easy way is to perform factory default reset. This setting will remove all your personal data including downloaded apps, system and application data and settings, email account settings and more.
To perform the factory default reset, there are a few steps
- Click the Menu key on home screen
- Press Settings > Privacy
- Select Factory data reset
- Follow the prompts to finish the reset
The setting will not erase current system software and files saved on installed memory card. After reset, your phone will restart like originally.
- samsung charge reset
- master reset samsung admire
- how to factory reset a samsung charge
- samsung charge factory reset
- factory chArge for cellphone